Good. Mutual assistance. Support. Humaneness… Volunteer movement ... It seems just words. But warmth and sincerity, described by them, are so much vital for everyone!
Every day we see people who are making efforts to help others. They organize meetings, festivals, fundraising in support of patients, etc. These great people are volunteers. People who help. And who will help them?
Developers of our company had the honor to develop an outstanding volunteer portal - multi functional resource that will mediate between the founders of volunteerism and people who are also willing to help.
The process of creating such an important project was accepted by team staff of our agency with caution and scrupulousness. After all, this is - in its own way, the first resource that gives an opportunity to register for either as prospective volunteers and organizations or benefactors who want to join the support process.
- The main functionality of the portal:
- news, where you can get acquainted with the latest events, which highlights the work of volunteers from across the country;
- projects that are currently relevant and which are available to participate. They, in turn, are divided into categories based on the area of life: "Veterans", "Immigrants", "Children", "Animal Protection", etc;.
- the list of participants of the volunteer movement, distributed by category "Geography", "Activist / Organization";
- the possibility to register on the the site,to create your own account, followed by the ability to communicate with other site users in the chat inside the portal;
- feedback option that allows the user to ask any question directly to the organizers of the movement.
Special thanks for the cooperation to the members of public organization "Development Foundation".
|Type of a site||Portal|
|Count of pages||more than 1000|
|Installed modules||News, The Dynamic Structured Catalogue, Registration/Autorization of Users, Feedback, Gallery of images, Responses of clients, User comments|
|Site Adaptation||Adaptaion for smartphones|
|CMS / Framework||Yii2 Framework|
|By Branch||Governmental organizations,|