Mopas is a website for CoDrive Kiev company is a provider of software for bus stations and bus routes scheduling.
The website is an online booking service of bus tickets on Ukrainian and international directions.
Our team aim in the project is to participate in development of the website with user-friendly interface convenient for clients and moderators
- For moderators – to create backend links on the main page to quickly access to the functions and modules of their competence
- Create a schedule for each bus station with following options:
- convenient data export from .xml, .xls and .csv files
- grouping by transport connection type: international, interregional, intraregional coaches
- To create a page of the bus station which has:
- bus station name and photos
- coordinates for map displaying
- address, opening hours, telephone number
- text block about the services of the bus station
- a separate module with a timetable
- News page creation a with the following parameters:
- text block
- the opportunity to upload photos
- such fields as "title", "short description", "text", "publication date", "url"
- SEO-optimisation of the "bus station" and "news" pages - title, description, keywords
- Desktop version and adaptive version for mobile devices
Special request - the opportunity of self-dependent stylization of some elements of website pages.
- responsive HTML-layout of all pages templates for PC, tablets and mobile devices
- frontend and backend programming, development of a convenient admin panel for website management based on high-performance, stable and secure Yii2 Framework
- API integration with KoDrive for searching routes and bus timetables
- website layout, adaptability, functionality and safety testing
We also implemented our own recommendations regarding service usability – we’ve created the form of route search directly through the API independently of widgets.
Terms of implementation: 22.05.17 - 21.06.17
Laconic, attractive and user-friendly website.
Customers can quickly choose a route, find out information of bus stations, service news. Moderators easily manage the site by adding, removing, changing information so that customers feel way more comfortable and become regular users of the service.
He’s satisfied with website functionality and high project implementation speed.
|Type of a site||Portal|
|Count of pages||up to 100|
|Installed modules||News, The Dynamic Structured Catalogue, Feedback, Dynamic structured pages of site|
|Site Adaptation||Adaptaion for tablets and smartphones|
|CMS / Framework||Yii2 Framework|
|By Industries||Tourism and travel, Booking platforms|