Inbus is a project on website service for the CoDrive Kiev company which is a provider of software for bus stations and bus routes scheduling. The website is an online booking service of bus tickets on Ukrainian and international directions.
Our team aim in the project is to create a new website with a convenient interface for ticket booking and helpful information (news, special offers, discounts) subscription.
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- “Popular destinations” Block.
- The opportunity to create user profile.
- Personal account features:
- User verification by phone number or e-mail;
- The application status revision;
- Orders history.
- Customer-focused application form: seat selection, single-click ease changing of travel date.
- Desktop version and adaptive version for mobile devices.
Specific request – customer-oriented interface with quick search, visualization of the route and convenient booking form.
- creation of the selling structure of the website;
- design – graphics, UX / UI;
- the adaptive version design for tablets and smartphones;
- adaptive layout of all site page templates;
- backend and frontend programming with the use of Yii2 Framework;
- “CoDrive” company integration with API;
- integration with Liqpay payment system;
- project launch.
Terms of development: 06.2016 - 04.2017
The website is powered by the Yii2 PHP-framework. Special emphasis was given to the process of bus tickets booking logic and “CoDrive” company integration with the API. The API gives all information about coaches and seats available for booking, the information about booked seats and coaches is transmitted to the API to which the system creates a reservation and issues electronic tickets. Within the integration with the API the opportunity to create pages of coaches with a permanent URL in website back-end was converted. It is a web address that the user easily remembers and finds once re-entering through the browser. As a result, a well-coordinated and convenient system for managing ticket booking was obtained.
The system consists of three components: the website itself (frontend), the website administrative management system (backend) and API.
The user-friendly website with a quick route search integrated with a bus ticket booking system via API. The user has the opportunity to buy a travel document online, print out a ticket/boarding pass and register a personal account.
He’s satisfied with the work, an agreement for the development of another resource and technical support for the “InBus” website was concluded. We keep filling the “InBus” website with new useful features.
|Type of a site||Portal|
|Count of pages||more than 100|
|Installed modules||Statistics of visitings, The Dynamic Structured Catalogue, Registration/Autorization of Users, Dynamic structured pages of site|
|Site Adaptation||Adaptaion for tablets and smartphones|
|CMS / Framework||Yii2 Framework|
|By Industries||Tourism and travel, eCommerce, Booking platforms|