Superavia is a project on development of mobile application for LLC "SuperAvia" (RF, Moscow). The resource is designed for air ticket booking and purchase for Russian and international directions.
Our team aim in the project is to develop the simplest and most convenient application with a user-friendly interface. We planned to put a special focus on the resource functionality. This called for understanding the features of future users behavior and the application and online ticket offices interworking scenario.
- Integration of the application with the Nemo.travel API. This is an interface in which the user can quickly find necessary information in different booking systems - regular and charter flights, public and private fares, tickets for special needs passengers (children, people with disabilities, pregnant women). All the basic order operations are available from the mobile application without the need to open the website. Nemo.travel API helps to create quality resources and shorten development time.
- User profile + Nemo.travel account.
- Convenient ticket search, ticket purchase in 10 minutes directly using the application.
- Reference information that helps the user to check out and try all the functions of the application.
- Version for iOS (iPhone) and Android-smartphones.
Terms of implementation: 1,5 months
At first we undertook a small research - we examined typical situations when the user interacts with air ticket booking mobile services. Most of the target audience doesn’t know enough about computer ins and outs. Therefore, it needs a functional, smart and user-friendly application that's easy to understand and which helps carry out any operations with the order quickly - selection of route, ticketing, cancellation of the order, etc.
We’ve created a laconic and "airy" design pleasing-to-the-eyes and credible for user. We’ve chosen the native technology for programming, enabling the resource operation in the way a potential customer expects. The native application uses the message system of a specific gadget, supports push-notifications and runs offline.
We used Apple and Google tools for development, their standard language and building blocks (API). In addition, standard web technologies such as SOAP, XML, MVP, Dagger2, RxJava, Swift, RxSwift were used. As a result, we’ve got a product that can be put on Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Mobile application for air tickets purchase with cards that store information that the passenger needs before, during and after the trip:
- flight information;
- boarding pass after online registration;
- insurance and other services.
In a single section the cards with flight services such as air tickets, insurance, transfers are collected.
- The search promptly processes requests and returns all available flights.
- A large number of filters help to find a ticket to any destination for the cheapest price.
- The app is available for downloading from Google Play and App Store.
Along with the integration with Nemo.Travel API we set in motion the resource promotion program. After creating the primary version of Superavia our team involved PR experts. They’d planned a media program and other events prior to the resource was released in App Store. The program included topical Internet resources and social networks promotion of the application with opinion leaders’ help, contextual and targeted advertising.
Another project with Superavia
Superavia.ru - air ticket booking website.
|By Industries||Tourism and travel, Booking platforms|